Skip to content
We are back open with normal business hours, social distancing, safety, and scheduling changes apply.
Your health is extremely important to us therefore we take every precaution to ensure you and your family remain safe during your dental appointments. We follow all state regulations and ensure proper social distancing.
- We require all patients and guests to wear facial coverings while in the building
- We utilize individual operatory air filtration systems to reduce the spread of airborne particles during treatment
- We limit patient volume to ensure proper social distancing
- All patients and staff are screened for COVID-19 symptoms daily along with temporary checks
- All patient contact surfaces are disinfected in between patients
- All staff are vaccinated for COVID-19